Nubia Z50S pro with 6.78′ AMOLED 1.5K 120Hz display
Nubia announced the Z50S Pro as the new flagship Z-series phone after the RedMagic 8S Pro in China. The Z50S Pro has a 6.78″ 1.5K 120Hz BOE Q9 AMOLED screen with high-frequency PWM dimming at 2160Hz and is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen2 Leading Version up to 3.36GHz.
The device has a maximum of 12GB RAM (LPDDR5X) and up to 1TB UFS4.0 storage. It also features a 50MP primary camera equivalent to a 35mm focal length with an IMX800 Sony sensor and OIS. There is likewise a 50MP ultra-wide camera and an 8MP telephoto with OIS. The IR filter is blue-glass spin-coated, and the focus tracking system has been upgraded to be super-sensitive.
The phone has a 5100mAh lithium-ion battery that can be charged at 80W. The phone is available in black, khaki, and a special edition: Mirror of Light, which features a rainbow holographic texture transparent band, “Carrara White,” texture design with 3D laser lithography, and superimposed nano-scale process.
Nubia Z50S Pro specifications
- Display with a resolution of 2800 x 1260 pixels, a refresh rate of 120Hz, a touch sampling rate up to 1000Hz, 80% DCI-P3 gamut, nits brightness up to 1200, DC dimming, and PWM dimming at 2160Hz.
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, Leading Version, 4nm mobile platform with Adreno 740 graphics up to 3.36GHz
- 12GB or 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM (UFS 4.0), with 256GB or 1TB of storage
- Android 13 and MyOS 13
- Dual SIM
- OIS, 50MP wide-angle lens, 8MP telephoto, OIS 6x Optical Zoom
- 16MP Front-facing Camera
- Infrared sensor and fingerprint sensor for the display
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions:163.6×75.9×8.6mm; Weight: 228g
- 5G NSA /SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1/L5)+ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Fast charging 5100mAh battery at 80W
The Nubia Z50S Pro costs 3699 yuan, approximately Rs. 42,340 (USD 516). 42,340 approx.) For 12GB + 256GB, 3999 Yuan (USD 557 / The price for 12GB + 1TB is 4399 Yuan (USD 613/Rs. 50,345 approx.) For 16GB + 1TB models.
The Mirror of Light Special Edition is priced at 4999 yuan ($ 572 or Rs. 46,910). 46,910 approx.) The 16GB + 1TB package costs 4499 Yuan (USD 627 / Rs. 51,490 approx.). The product will be available for order in China and will go on sale starting July 27th.